Business Analyst – Hybrid Role JobTinton Falls, NJ 77124
Apply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Acts as a business analyst to process consumer loans in a fast paced, high volume centralized processing unit. Ensure that team facilitates smooth coordination of the funding of loans between member, sales center and branch. Provides an excellent member experience with a sense of urgency, speed and accuracy.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Provide best practice solutions to dashboard preparation, maintenance
- Drive problem resolution including determine root cause, scope and scale of issues as it pertains to web applications. Must be able to understand software development process to understand behavior of software execution and able to understand reverse engineering to identify root cause.
- Working with the business lines to resolve issues with supported business applications, implement upgrades and new releases, and assist in the evaluation of proposed solutions
- Prepare test scenarios for user acceptance testing and support with testing.
- Maintain departmental documentation for application processes and project management.
- Understands departmental profitability model and strategies to affect results.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Profession in appearance, dependable, take initiative an pride in work
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work various hours based on business needs, including Saturdays and evenings.
- Authorized to work in the United States